We are searching for a Marketing Coordinator to join our extraordinary team. This position provides support for all marketing functions. This primarily includes the move in process, coordinating events, completing reports, serving in a hospitality role, working with the sales databases, managing office inventory, promoting Green Hills through Social Media and public events, and providing other administrative support functions.
Essential Job Functions
1. Greets and serves all visitors to the marketing office in accordance with the Extraordinary Impressions program.
2. Researches, plans and implements all elements associated with marketing events and new resident orientation program within the approved budget.
3. Prepares and updates marketing and sales reports as well as housing sales comparisons. Assists with the preparation of the annual marketing plan by creating data tables, compiling components created by others and producing the final plan.
4. Processes all sales, cancellations, transfers, deaths, move-outs and associated documentation
5. Responsible for maintenance of marketing systems. Capable of producing data results and system generated reports.
6. Manages the office by tracking inventory and ordering supplies, collateral, welcome basket, and other printed materials within the approved budget.
7. Maintains and updates the office schedule including events, staff schedules and appointments.
8. Updates the community website and manages other digital marketing responsibilities as assigned including taking an active role in the community social media strategy.
9. Coordinates the marketing newsletter content, working with the advertising agency and other vendors on photography, video or testimonial projects.
10. Develop welcome program for new residents ensuring a successful move-in of all future residents.
11. Serves as the primary marketing and sales contact for communication with other departments.
12. Provides administrative support to the Marketing Director and Executive Director as requested.
13. Redirects residents to appropriate contact for questions, comments or concerns.
14. Develop and maintain display booth and signage, photos, supplies and maintain presentations and program equipment. Plans and arranges publicity materials and displays in compliance with equal housing opportunity laws. Complies with equal housing opportunity laws.
15. Conducts tours of the campus.
16. Works with Environmental Services Department to assure residences are properly prepared for move-in.
17. Communicates with internal stakeholders including Green Hills Directors and other departments along with vendors as needed regarding any requests for construction/alterations.
18. Keeps all departments apprised on move-in dates and related information.
19. Prepares closing documentation and internal communication timely and accurately.
20. Develops and updates as needed the community move- in resource guide.
21. Staffs the office to meet business needs which may include events outside of regular working hours.
22. Participates in marketing events as directed by the Marketing Director.
23. Communication with the media and placing community advertising. Fielding opportunities according to the media plan.
24. Takes incoming calls about the community and makes out-bound calls about events to increase attendance.
25. Assumes responsibilities for personal work areas and maintaining areas in a presentable manner.
26. Embraces Extraordinary Impressions best practices in the marketing office and influences hospitality focused environment throughout the community.
27. Maintains a professional appearance at all times
28. Reliable and consistent attendance, in compliance with our policies, is required.
29. Attends in-service training, drills, and educational sessions, as assigned.