Job ID 2019-2140
# of Openings
Job Locations US-CA-Sylmar
Posted Date 2019-08-26
Category Service & Installation
Career Development Program - Service/Installation Technician
Culligan of Sylmar
Searching for a company that will train you for a career, not just another job? Do you want your next role to have lots of room for growth and advancement? Hall's Culligan family of dealerships is 42 strong and growing. We need talented, dedicated individuals that have the desire to train to become leaders in our organization.
Hall's Culligan of Sylmar is looking for a self-motivated, results oriented individual to join our Career Development Program for Service/Installation Technician! You will receive extensive hands on training that will set you up for a successful and lucrative career. No experience in the plumbing field is required. We do require some mechanical aptitude, a positive attitude, strong work ethic and a desire to provide exceptional service to our customers.
The success and growth of our organization depends on knowledgeable and skilled Service/Installation Technicians. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to control your pay. As your knowledge of Culligan products and equipment grows, so will your compensation. Service Technicians also have the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses!
If you want a position that offers variety in your work day, a high level of responsibility and a truly fulfilling career, apply now!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR CULLIGAN?
- Great full-time, Monday-Friday with Saturday rotation work schedule
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Competitive hourly rate with the opportunity for monthly bonuses
- Paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- We like to promote from within
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home!
- Service/Installation Technicians are responsible for all aspects of service including troubleshooting and repair of water treatment equipment in residential and/or commercial venues.
- Deliver excellence in customer service at all times
- Engage in the sale of equipment and other supplies where appropriate (revenue generation)
- Motivated with the desire to lean and grow with our organization
- Must be at least 21 years of age with an insurable driving record
- Proficient with tools and repair work, mechanically inclined
- 1-2 years of service installation and/or equipment repair preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in an active working environment including but not limited to: bending, twisting, reaching overhead, crawling, working in tight spaces, lifting and pulling
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 80lbs on a repetitive basis (at times over 100 pounds)
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen
Ready to apply? Email your resume directly to our hiring manager John Harrier at THIS EMAIL or apply through our career center at https://careers-hallswater.icims.com
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable.
Hall's Culligan will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
Benefits: Our company always offers opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life + the option for additional supplemental life insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident supplemental plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with Roth option and generous company match and Paid Time Off.
Hall's Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall's Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.