JOB TITLE: Business Development Associate
REPORTS TO: Sr. Business Development Manager
XYZ is looking for an energetic, highly motivated professional to serve as a Business Development Associate. The selected candidate will play a key role in accomplishing both long and short-term goals to support the continued growth of the company.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each major duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain and develop existing partner relationships and negotiate new marketing terms when agreements are up for renewal
- Identify new partners to pursue marketing opportunities and generate new revenue streams
- Conduct monthly audits to ensure partners are fulfilling all marketing obligations
- Assist in on-boarding partners for all new top-level domain (TLD) launches and drafting any necessary campaign agreements
- Establish and execute growth driven strategies to expand .xyz's market share
- Gather and analyze partners performance data for internal reporting
- Represent XYZ at domain industry events and prospecting new strategic partnerships
- Work closely with the XYZ marketing team to suggest innovative ways for partners to market .xyz
- Sales and ROI projection
- Monitor sales performance closely
- Support the Anti-abuse Specialist in abuse mitigation from time-to-time as need
- Admin support
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Strict attention to details and organized
- Strong analytical and articulation skills
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships and trust with partners
- Internet-savvy and data-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
XYZ is more than just a place to work. Its an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside highly intelligent and motivated people in a dynamic environment. XYZ is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.