See all jobs in Antioch TN
Job Location: Antioch, TN
Job ID: 2019-8633
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
- Partners with people leaders to ensure prompt, operational-wide consistency in decision-making on team member relation issues. Initiates investigations regarding allegations and concerns brought forward by team members.
- Coaches, councils, and trains leaders on progressive disciplinary procedures.
- Partners in all progressive coaching, PIP's, and terminations, ensuring proper policies and procedures are utilized to reduce adverse employment claims.
- Responds to complaints within 48 hours and closes between 7 and 21 days.
- Trains leaders and team members on policies and procedures.
- Enters new hire data into UltiPro from iCims and the Applicant Tracking System.
- Coordinates with Talent Acquisition in arranging new hires for First Impressions onboarding.
- I-9 E-verify.
- Audits new hire data in UltiPro.
- Collaborates with the Benefits Specialist on FMLA and ADA issues.
- Participates in unemployment hearings.
- Conducts special projects and data analytics assigned by People and Organization Manager and/or Director.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- BA/BS Degree required
- 3 years or more of Human Resources experience
- Ability to influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization, change thinking, or gain acceptance from others, in sensitive situations, without damaging relationships
- Ability to craft and analyze data to influence decision-making
- Effective communication skills - written, verbal and listening skills
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do you celebrate your team members? Link here.