National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
Some opportunities are picture-perfect.
It's time to discover the benefits of working for a supportive company that values positivity and rewards hard work. At Lifetouch, you'll be respected for your professionalism, motivation, and ability to consistently deliver results. If your vision is to work for a respected industry leader, we are ready to support you.
This is an outside/field position, working primarily to service and retain a current customer base within a designated territory.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Meet sales expectations by:
- Retain current accounts at a rate of 95% or higher.
- Drive territory sales expectations and results through the selling of additional portrait programs, products, and services to current accounts within assigned sales area.
- Service and retain accounts by addressing on-going customer needs. Sell new accounts in assigned prospects.
- Leveraging existing relationships within current accounts to sell deeper and sell other products.
- Re-book business at a rate of 95% or higher every year in assigned accounts following company re-booking guidelines.
- Maintaining and updating current product and services knowledge.
- Sell new accounts via assigned account prospects
- Assisting with data collection from accounts as required (e.g. EDT).
- Attending regularly scheduled sales meeting.
- Completing accurate sales contracts for orders, including pricing and payment terms in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Utilizing and maintaining calling and prospecting activity reporting using the Account Management System
- Maintaining, completing, and submitting paperwork/reports, including weekly sales logs, call reports, account files, account recovery forms in accordance with corporate guidelines.
Provide exceptional customer service support to all assigned accounts by:
- Building and managing long term relationships with current accounts through regularly scheduled service calls and portrait day visits.
- Acting as the point of contact and providing quality product, program, and service information to accounts in a timely manner.
- Responding to accounts within 24 hours of their initial call.
- Interviewing decision-maker after portrait day to ensure customer satisfaction and identify areas for improvement (where applicable).
- Providing post picture day follow-up with host to ensure their satisfaction.
- Ensuring account files are accurate and current.
- Represent Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and territory policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Results focused
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong persuasive skills, specifically related to maintaining existing business
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills as related to acquiring new business
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Full use of dependable, insured automobile.