National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
Some opportunities are picture-perfect.
It's time to discover the benefits of working for a supportive company that values positivity and rewards hard work. At Lifetouch, you'll be respected for your professionalism, motivation, and ability to consistently deliver results. If your vision is to work for a respected industry leader, we are ready to support you.
What we look for in a Yearbook Sales Representative:
- Self driven, service-oriented professional with a consultative approach who can positively connect with a wide variety of customers
- Technology savvy, especially as it relates to publishing software knowledge and experience.
- Takes pride in providing exceptional services to meet all of the needs of our customers
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, quota driven environment
- Prior experience working in the Educational Arena is preferred
What Our Yearbook Sales Representatives Do Every Day:
- Own the sales & servicing process with Yearbook customers in an assigned area/territory.
- Make sales calls and meet with a variety of contacts within Schools: district officials, school principals, parent/teacher organizations, yearbook advisors and/or student groups.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings to ensure exceptional customer service with accounts.
- Prospect for new Yearbook business with schools not currently using Lifetouch
- Achieve customer satisfaction and quality standards by keeping in close contact with assigned school accounts; ensuring they meet budget expectations and deadlines.
- Maintain account files and complete sales contracts, paperwork and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
What Our Successful Yearbook Sales Representatives Have In Common
- Pride in going above and beyond for our customers every day
- Competitive and driven to exceed individual and team goals
- Exceptional selling and serving skills
- Creative thinker in problem solving and networking with new prospects and existing customers
- Highly organized and resourceful problem solvers
- Prefer and enjoy getting out in front of our customers weekly.
Minimum Qualifications To Be Considered
- Education & Experience : Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven problem solving and customer service skills specifically related to growing existing accounts with the ability to identify and service to unique customer needs
- Results-focused with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Previous experience working in the educational (K-12) market is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Publishing software
- Valid driver's license as well as reliable, insured and registered transportation. Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with state law
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, benefits and opportunities to grow and advance your career within the territory and across the U.S. and Canada
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive base pay plus commission earning potential
- Medical and Dental Benefits beginning day one
- Car provided & gas covered
- Shutterfly discounts