See all jobs in Des Plaines IL
Job Location: Des Plaines, IL
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Digital Marketing Manager:
A unique opportunity awaits you at the Midwest's leading home renewal company. Feldco is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing organization. From SEO and PPC efforts to analysis to website design and maintenance, this individual will play a vital role in keeping Feldco #1 in the industry. If you are a highly motivated professional that thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the opportunity to make a difference, Feldco is the place for you.
What Can Feldco Offer You?
Leadership - We are the largest replacement window, siding, and door company in the Midwest, and we take great price in our leadership and transformation of the market
Growth - We have more than quadrupled our business over the past few years and are presently expanding into more new markets
Advancement - We have recently promoted many internal staff members to management positions and offer external training and tuition reimbursement for personal development
Security - We operate profitably and are enhancing the benefits and care of our employees
Professionalism - We are investing heavily in quality improvements and establishing industry-best operations
Teamwork - We are focused on assisting each other and working together to take care of our customers
The Marketing Department creates, produces and places media to raise awareness and interest in the Feldco brand. The department approves and produces all direct marketing initiatives, activities and collateral for Feldco consumer initiatives, Public relations and community service efforts as well as oversight of the telemarketing and call center. The department consistently monitors the marketing mix and tracks consumer behavior as well as provides research on target market and demo composition.
The Digital Marketing Manager works directly with the marketing department to create, design, update, program, implement and track all on-line marketing initiatives for Feldco as well as on-line partners. This individual will also be responsible for working within budgets for each market. We are looking for someone that really can be collaborative with other departments and within Marketing. This individual would also be sharing best practices with the team. This position requires working knowledge of Word Press and ability to update and change the website as needed along with provide on-going analysis of internet marketing strategy. This individual will be managing the digital marketing team which consists of 2-4 individuals.
- Progressive internet marketing and analytics, with strong competency in PPC/Ad words campaigns
- Analytical ability for statistical compilation and analysis of marketing metrics and competitive measures
- .Net programming skills
- Experience with fundamentals of Creative Marketing and assisting in the creation of promotional materials
- Experience with fundamentals of traditional media marketing (TV, radio, etc)
- Highly organized, able to multi-task
- High energy personality and self motivated, able to work independently
- Minimum five years of progressive marketing experience, online/web experience a must
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Prior management experience
- Must be able to manage and lead a team of 3-5 employees
- Detail oriented and organized
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with tight and changing deadlines.
- Strong capability with graphic design software including illustrator, Photoshop, In-design, and Power point
- Experience with Social Media and reputation management
- Google Adwords Certified.
Work Schedule Requirements
- Ability to work off hours, including some weekends, to meet deadlines