Location: Hudson, Wisconsin, 54016, United States
Position Title: Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
Company Name: Eckberg Lammers, P.C.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: Associates Degree
Required Travel: 0-10%
Eckberg Law firm in Stillwater MN & Hudson WI seeking a full time paralegal to work in our Commercial Real Estate Department. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working in all aspects of commercial real estate practice.
Salary based on experience.
- paralegal duties centered around the buying and selling of property, leases, land-use matters, due diligence, closing and foreclosures.
- prepare legal documents including leases, licenses, management agreements, purchase and sale agreements, service contracts and deeds
- review lease documents
- assist with real estate loan transactions
- review loan commitments from lenders
- conduct due diligence including title searches, reviewing public records, and obtaining proof of insurance
- review title commitments and surveys
- prepare title summary documents
- coordinate with title companies to prepare closing statements
- prepare and manage closing checklists
- follow up on post-closing issues
- electronic file organization, ongoing maintenance of all files
- prepare confidential and sensitive documents
- comprehensive decision making skills
- verbal and written communication with clients
- computer proficiency on the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Juris, ATO (Case management), and Adobe Acrobat. Will train on specific software as needed
Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Commercial Real Estate Paralegal