See all jobs in Atlanta GA
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
The Supervisor, Clinical Services provide mentoring, support and feedback to members of the care management/specialized care coordination team
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Supervisor, Clinical Services to join our team at our office in Atlanta, GA. The Supervisor, Clinical Services provide mentoring, support and feedback to members of the care management/specialized care coordination team. Provides clinical support to Recovery Team members under collaboration with the Director of Recovery and Advocacy. Responds to issues in an efficient and timely manner, handling urgent situations without delay. Assists with unit reporting and scheduling needs, evaluations and quality improvement projects.
- Assist in the hiring, training and orientation of new staff.
- Assist in scheduling, assignment and queue management needs. Includes monthly record reviews and ensuring coverage when team members are absent
- Ability to provide direct supervisory feedback to other members of the team
- Ability to identify problems, offer and help implement effective solutions.
- Assist in unit reporting needs and quality improvement projects. Reporting includes monthly, quarterly and annual reports both internally and externally.
- Attend external meetings as Care Coordination and/or Recovery team representative when requested by supervisor
- In junction with Director of Recovery and Advocacy provide general clinical oversight of Recovery and Advocacy team.
- Provide support as needed to the Director, Clinical Services
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to work independently
- Supervisory experience
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
ID (Req #):
Monday- Friday; 8-5