See all jobs in Atlanta GA
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
The Business Systems Analyst interfaces with the engagement center, clients, corporate departments and IT development teams to identify business requirements
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Business Systems Analyst III to join our team at our office in Atlanta, GA. The Business Systems Analyst interfaces with the engagement center, clients, corporate departments and IT development teams to identify business requirements. Serves as subject matter expert for system applications. Creates test scripts, conducts level 2 testing and documents results. Serves as a subject matter expert for end user testing.
This individual will ensure the delivery of excellent service to internal and external customers across multiple clients and products.
- Interfaces with Service Centers, Corporate Support Departments and IT development teams to identify business requirements, develop and implement solutions and provide service and training to those requiring IT support.
- Analyze business requirements and develop design specifications that include business rules, data mapping tables, logical flow charts, edit logic, etc.
- Participates in a coordination role, to ensure that task prioritization falls within the corporate strategic direction.Leads/participates in joint application design sessions for new and enhanced system development efforts.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a good understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Serves as the primary liaison between IT technical staff and end users of IT systems, processes and workflows.
- Develops testing scenarios/scripts.Conducts Level 2 testing for development initiatives while documenting testing results.Serves as a SME (subject matter expert) for Level 3 (end user) testing.
- Ensures design specifications are appropriately documented, revisions maintained, and stored in appropriate shared folders through the development implementation, and support life cycles.
- Demonstrates competency to consider most business implications of the application of technology current business environment.
- Supports training and development of training materials.
Requires a minimum of an Associate Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems supplemented by 3-4 years' experience in application development and/or analytical role or equivalent work experience.
Bachelor Degree or Master Degree is preferred.
Years and Type of Relevant Work Experience:
Three-four years experience in application development and/or analytical role or equivalent work experience. Health Care industry knowledge preferred, but not required.
Has detailed understanding of application functionality, system design and file structures. Uses IT knowledge and PC software application skills to complete detailed design specifications for development teams
Through excellent interpersonal and communication skills, effective leadership, planning, process management and information analysis, this individual will continually promote a customer-focused environment and support the client for all system needs. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to work independently
- Supervisory experience
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
ID (Req #):