See all jobs in Birmingham AL
Job Location: Birmingham, AL
# of Openings: 1
System ID: 13981
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
The Business Operations team seeks to bridge and connect leaders across various departments in order to drive consistency in the way strategic business initiatives and goals are approached and achieved. We equip leaders and teammates with tools and resources in order to drive standardization, improved quality, efficiency and foster an environment of collaboration and active communication.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Senior Business Process Analyst within the Accounting Business Operations team will continue to drive value added support across all Accounting and Finance lanes from supporting internal programs and strategic initiatives such as onboarding, training, and creating/sharing current tools/resources/processes to promote consistency that leads to efficiencies in the way teams work. This role will also allow the Business Operations team to continue to support key SCALE strategic initiatives from a project management model in order to ensure completion and continued success for Accounting and Finance.
- Serve as subject matter expert in problem solving for standard and non-standard requests, ranging in complexity
- Build relationships and maintain communication with key stakeholders, acting as a resource and thought partner
- Collaborate with stakeholders (e.g., senior leadership; end users) to ensure consistent use and application of solutions, tools, and resources across functions and teams
- Gather and utilize stakeholder feedback and process performance information to identify continuous improvement opportunities for existing processes, tools, and resources and/or the creation of new processes, tools, and resources
- Work independently and/or collaborate with stakeholders to make informed suggestions or decisions based on the review of the processes, strategic initiatives, and goals
- Develop and/or provide education and training to related teams in order to facilitate process updates and changes
- Lead process improvement and strategic project teams with stakeholders to drive implementation of proposed solutions, translating concepts into practice
- Summarize and communicate proposed solutions with the appropriate audience(s) in a manner tailored to their understanding, level, or experience
- Oversee the creation of Standard Operating Procedures and the training of those processes
- Create and report Key Performance Indicators to team leadership and key stakeholders
Education and Experience Necessary for Success
- BS in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting required
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of financial systems, reporting systems and processes
Other Key Skills
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Organized, works independently and efficiently with minimal oversight
- Solution-minded, with the ability to influence others towards positive results and actions
- Collaborative attitude, connecting people and projects
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates