Ranked among the nation's top 16 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
We have a current need for an experienced GIS Software Developer and Architect. This position is responsible for GIS Software Development, Testing and Deployment web, desktop and mobile for our Mineola, LI Office.
- Participate in the Agile software development process
- Develop desktop, web, and mobile applications using Esri APIs
- Test and deploy applications in varying customer environments and the cloud
- Create and maintain software and customer documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Five years of Esri software development experience, with at least 1 year in ArcGIS Pro
- Two years of Python experience
- Experience in Oracle Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL preferred
- Ability to work in Enterprise GIS and a Esri Developer Certification is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Agile software and Amazon Web Services a plus
- Must be a self-starter and work in an integrated team based environment
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer