We are hiring for our core technical engineering team. As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for following established network designs, configuring and deploying networking technologies, addressing network support issues, and performing network maintenance tasks.
Intermax is a homegrown North Idaho success story that has doubled in size twice within the last several years. Our company culture is intense about our customers and network and relaxed about ourselves.
Job responsibilities include:
- Configuration and upgrades of customer deployments.
- Staying alert to outages and assisting in the repair.
- Dealing with network support issues.
- Installing and configuring network hardware.
- Conducting network performance tests where required.
- Performing networking maintenance.
- Assigning and changing static IP addresses.
- Configuring bandwidth upgrades.
- 2+ years of experience in Routing and Network Engineering
- Knowledge of infrastructure to include routers, switches, fiber and ethernet technologies.
- Knowledge of WAN and LAN networking systems and software.
- Networking certifications such as Juniper, Cisco, or CompTIA Network+ preferred.