We are seeking an entry level individual with strong customer service skills and an aptitude for technology to join our Help Desk team. As a member of the Help Desk, you will be responsible for resolving ISP and IT issues for Intermax clients remotely, and performing routine maintenance such as monitoring and updating windows patches, server and desktop backups, and performing basic upgrades of customer equipment.
Help Desk Operations (70%)
- Provide professional, friendly technical support.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve or escalate requests for assistance, and follow-up on end-user issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create timely and accurate documentation of end-user interactions.
- Create timely and accurate documentation of issue escalations.
Centralized Services Operations (30%)
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with windows patch deployments.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with customer backup systems.
- Perform basic upgrades of customer equipment.
- Create timely and accurate documentation for tasks performed.
Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Enjoy communicating with people about IT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Possess the ability to communicate technical concepts to a wide variety of clients.
- Ability to stay positive when dealing with frustrated or frustrating people.
- Willingness to embrace change.
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Microsoft or other technical certifications are a plus.