See all jobs in Oklahoma City OK
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Location: US-OK-Oklahoma City | US-AL-Birmingham | US-TX-Dallas
# of Openings: 1
System ID: 13550
Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) has transformed itself into a leader in ambulatory surgical centers, surgical hospitals, and hospital-system partnerships. With Service Excellence as one of our core values, we are transforming the current Information Technology department to better position SCA as the industry leader in surgical care. Our IT team is focused on providing our partnerships and management teams with timely, quality technology support that is reliable and helpful.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
We are seeking a Senior Application Developer to join a team of highly skilled software developers to revolutionize the way technology is used within surgery centers across the country.
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Leading a team of developers on the technical side of large projects spanning multiple weeks or months.
- Working with business analysts, project managers, and business customers to better understand the problem.
- Being accountable for the success and/or failure of a project and the code delivered by the team.
- Having a passion to learn and grow both technically and professionally.
- Ensuring there is a focus on delivering rich user experiences that meets user's needs.
- Mentoring junior developers to help them grown and succeed.
- Driving the future technology, architecture, and methodologies used by the team.
- Building influence outside of IT to help understand real world problems customers are having and be able to offer solutions.
- Education, Training and Experience: 5+ years of Industry Software Development Experience.
- Physical Requirements: None
- Proactive, decisive, action-oriented individual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including with Executive audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, collaboration, facilitation and negotiation skills
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs #MedicalJobs #Healthcare #NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #ASC #AmbulatorySurgeryCenter