WHO WE ARE
We are DecoArt.
- A leading manufacturer in the paint industry, that while growing, remains solid in our belief that our employees are the foundation of our success.
- We appreciate challenges and problem solving - especially challenges that we work as a team to overcome.
- We are all driven to produce a quality product, as we have a passion for our work. And the best part is, we enjoy what we do!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an integral part of the Information Technology Team, the Helpdesk Technican will be responsible for desk side support ensuring correct installation of computer software products, timely modification and repair of hardware malfunctions, and prompt resolution of technical problems while providing user education.
WHAT WE OFFER
Affordable Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits on your 1st Day! Less than $32 a week for employee coverage.
Additional Benefits including Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Telemedicine.
Retirement Plan access the day of hire with up to a 4% match after 1 year.
Paid holidays and vacation.
Solid growth opportunities to advance through on the job learning, problem solving and hands on experience.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4 year degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 3 years I.T. experience.
- Working knowledge of: PC network with Unius/Linux/Windows servers, software installation and maintenance, hardware installation and maintenance, Active Directory, DNS, VPN, deskside support, , routers/switches/hubs, wired and wireless networking, Microsoft Office products, backup procedures, Jira or other ticketing software