Digital Ally Inc.
Web Application Developer
Director of Cloud Web Technology
Create, modify, and maintain database-driven web applications and web-based embedded code. Will be a participant in design, coding, and documenting activities. Will aid in supporting our web applications from bugs and new features.
Accountability, Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create, modify, and maintain web-based applications.
- Assist in creating software requirements and technical specifications for web application development.
- Design and code applications following specifications using the appropriate tools in a team environment.
- Perform functional testing of new or modi?ed software and document results as needed.
- Work with support to fix bugs and implement new features for our customers.
- Follow and create documents for any pertinent quality management system the projects require.
Qualification / Skills:
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture and the SaaS model.
- Basic knowledge of network communication protocols.
- Experience with languages such as Jquery, AngularJS, .NET, Linux, Raspberry Pi, or C is helpful.
- Ability to translate business requirements and needs from non--technical sta? and customers into software requirement specifications.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical sta? members.
- Ability to interface well with Professional Service sta? and other non--technical members of the organization.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies and for being a self-starter.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database design.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): Prior experience with EC2, RDS and S3 is desirable.
Education / Experience:
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or other technical field.
- 4 or more years of experience creating web applications.
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Personal Protective Equipment:
Digital Ally is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, color, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic or medical condition, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Further, it is our policy to take affirmative action to recruit minority and female employees for any position for which the employee or applicant for employment is qualified. Digital Ally provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in the job application process. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact the Human Resources department about your interest in employment. Any questions or concerns about this statement can be directed to Digital Ally's Human Resource Administrator at 913-814-7774.