Job Title: Applications Systems Engineer (SDLC)
Duration: 12 Month Contract (W2 USC/Greencard/EAD ONLY - no C2C allowed)
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Jamie Newkirk at: THIS EMAIL and Reference Job Order #: 140367 or Click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Applications System Engineer for a long term contract at one of our top banking and finance corporations. This position requires that the selected candidate be located in Charlotte, NC.
The Applications System Engineer will act in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. He/she will utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- 7+ years of Java development experience. This includes full life cycle development and understanding of application development methodologies, as well as experience in a 3-tier application environment.
- Core Java Development v1.7 and above with a practical understanding of multi-threading, file processing, caching and transaction handling.
- SQL Server based database development (stored procedures, functions, views).
- XML/XSD, XSL, XSLT experience - must be able to utilize these skills in a Java environment.
- Demonstrated Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills.
- 3+ years of experience with the following technologies or similar technologies in conjunction with Java development: Hibernate or MyBatis.
- 3+ years of relational database experience. This includes SQL experience and understanding of JDBC.
- Experience with Spring Framework.
- 3+ years of experience in using Autosys,GIT and GRADLE.
- Good understanding of SOA.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $260 million IT and Business Services Corporation. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 2,700 consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe.S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer