Kearny Mesa Hyundai Sales Associate
Kearny Mesa Hyundai is in need of sales professionals for San Diegos largest dealership with the best location. If you have the desire to be #1 and make it happen, then we want to talk.
We are seeking self-motivated, highly energetic and positive individuals capable of maintaining the highest standards of customer satisfaction and service. As a Kearny Mesa Hyundai Sales Associate, you will sell new and pre-owned vehicles. The right candidate will be efficient, ambitious, organized and will strive to meet daily, weekly and monthly vehicle sales quotas.
- Maintaining comprehensive and up to date knowledge of products and services offered for sale, while effectively presenting, demonstrating, and explaining features and benefits of appropriate vehicle and aftermarket products and services.
- Establishing and fulfilling daily, weekly and monthly prospecting and sales goals, and utilizing time effectively.
- Assisting customers who enter the dealership, answering their questions and helping them select a vehicle that is right for their needs.
- Offering test drives to all prospects and following dealership procedure to obtain proper identification prior to test drive.
- Keeping abreast of new products, features and accessories available, and translating their benefits to customers.
- Referring closed deals to the finance and insurance (F&I) manager along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.).
- Preparing sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicles operating features, warranty and paperwork.
- Introducing customers to service department personnel to emphasize the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available at the dealership.
- Maintaining a buyer follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience is preferred but we will train the right candidate.
- Must be self-motivated with superior customer service skills.
- Should also have excellent communication skills with an outgoing personality to be successful in speaking with many different types of customers.
- A valid state sales license is required.
Benefits package offered includes PTO; training; 401(k) with a company match; medical, dental, life, and disability insurances; an employee vehicle purchase program; and advancement opportunities to further your career.
Kearny Mesa Subaru is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.