Infiltrator Water Technologies (IWT) is a market leader within the onsite wastewater treatment industry, Infiltrator manufactures a variety of revolutionary products and innovative, environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional stone and pipe leachfield and concrete septic wastewater system components. IWT is a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Drainage Systems (ticker: WMS, NYSE).
The majority of our products are produced almost entirely from recycled resins. Infiltrator's recycling operation is among the country's top twenty producers / consumers of recycled resins and among only a few of whom consume 100% of that resin in the finished products produced. Infiltrator operates some of largest molding machines and robotics producing the largest plastic molded parts in the world. IWT has always and continues to compete on innovation; we hold over 200 patents.
Provide support regarding product quality and production processing. Perform quality assurance activities to assure that all production parts and products meet the specifications and standards. Monitor manufacturing processes and part measurements, process audits, and document the findings and communicate the information in a real-time manner to production personnel. Focus on product quality, productivity and scrap. Identify and hold out of specification product.
- Perform detailed first-piece-inspections using complex metrology equipment.
- Perform in-process dimensional and visual standards audits per the Quality Plan.
- Enter the measurement data in electronic databases and Excel files.
- Refer to source documentation on SharePoint.
- Perform conformance audits on production operations.
- Perform finished goods audits.
- Perform system and procedure audits.
- Identify non-conforming parts and hold it in the system.
- Function independently providing real-time support to the molding production operations.
- Provide recommendations along with the testing results to the production supervisor.
- Able to work 7am to 7pm on a 2/2/3 schedule, standing for 12 hours continuously.
- High school diploma.
- Previous Industrial Quality experience.
- Ability to read and write reports.
- Computer literate at intermediate level (email, spreadsheet, word processing databases, ERP server software applications).
- Must be able to climb stairs.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to wear and operate safety equipment (ear plugs, safety glasses, footwear, mask).
- Ability to get forklift certified.