SIGN-ON BONUS $500 **
iMobile is a fast growing company with a friendly and driven environment. We have store locations across 18 states and employ over 700 employees. We are headquartered in Plainview, New York and have been in business since 2006.
Setting the Stage for Your Success:
As a new hire, we will hand hold you through several weeks of onboarding, training, and mentoring to set you up for success early in the process. You will learn about our culture, values, and DNA that drives our business. We will do everything possible that you have the tools and knowledge that you need to amplify your earnings without having previous wireless experience.
Lead by example, demonstrating all the things it takes for your team to head to the top:
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Ensure your store meets or exceeds sales goals, and that means overseeing all store functions, from sales and inventory to the implementation of new store programs and initiatives.
- Lead by example, selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories to up and coming Internet of Things (IOT) devices.
- Finally, youll make sure your store is always at its best!
Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty and empathy.
Become proficient in the use of digital tools designed to enhance interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
- Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- How were redefining how wireless is done, down to device and account inspection, review and troubleshooting.
Complete trainings on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
Build relationships with and partner with T-Mobile employees across channels, including business and customer service to:
- Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
- Develop strong peer relationships where we are all accountable for the companys success.
- Be willing to have a good time while providing first class customer experience
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Competitive drive and demonstrates the confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willingness to lead your team, sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Being effective with operational, financial and performance management.
- Amazing communication skills, to your team and customers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be available to work 48 hours per week
Perks & Benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Competitive hourly pay with aggressive commission structure
- Uncapped earning potential
- Career growth and advancement
- Paid Time Off for all employees
- Medical, Vision, Life Insurance and Dental Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Discounted T-Mobile wireless plan
- Monthly sales incentive programs, contests, rewards and more
- Tenure Milestone rewards
Compensation based on commission and incentives.
*Sign-on bonus is paid at $200 upon completion of new hire training in 30 days, $150 after passing milestone 1 training in 30 days and $150 paid after passing milestone training 2&3 in 60 days from hire.