Looking for a rewarding position where you can make a difference in the lives of others? As a Direct Support Professional, you will be working with individuals with developmental disabilities in one of our many residential settings near Cleveland, Ohio. You will help teach skills that will help people grow while going on community outings, providing active treatment in-house, and serving as a mentor. We are currently hiring on all shifts for both full and part time positions. Pay starts at $12/hour with opportunities for wage increases and opportunities for professional advancement. Longevity pay increases start after 1 year.Multiple benefits are offered to both full and part-time employees, including: paid time off, paid holidays, referral bonuses, longevity bonuses, medical benefits, and discounts to several local vendors. Pay on demand, a service which allows payroll advances, is also available.
No experience is necessary; we will provide you with all of the training you need to get started. All you need is compassion, a good work ethic, and a desire to make a positive change!
- Providing active treatment and mentoring to individuals with developmental disabilities using a person-first centered approach
- Encourage freedom of choice and self-direction, providing advocacy when needed
- Providing self care when needed, encouraging the individual to be as independent as possible
- Ensuring that the residential setting is maintained in a clean and safe manner
- Effectively communicating with others
- Completing all required documentation daily
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Ohio driver's license or State ID