Balchem Corporation develops, manufactures and markets specialty ingredients that improve and enhance the health and well-being of life on the planet, providing state-of-the-art solutions and the finest quality products for a range of industries worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is located in New Hampton, New York, (Hudson Valley area) and we have a broad network of sales offices, manufacturing sites, and R&D centers, primarily located in the US and Europe. Founded in 1967, Balchem is a publicly traded company (NASDAQ BCPC) with annual revenues over $640 million and a market cap exceeding $3.0 billion. The company consists of three business segments: Human Nutrition & Health; Animal Nutrition & Health; and Specialty Products. Balchem employs over 1,400 people worldwide who are engaged in diverse activities, committed to developing the company into global market leadership positions. To learn more about our dynamic, stable and growing company, visit www.balchem.com
PLANT NUTRITION BUSINESS UNIT
The plant nutrition business unit has been producing and selling the Metalosate brand of amino acid chelated foliar micronutrients for over 40 years. The products are produced in Ogden Utah and shipped to distribution partners both in the USA and globally. Our products are top tier in the foliar nutrient category, they are safe, effective and backed my scientific research.
In coordination with Director of Plant Nutrition, develop Marketing strategy and planning to support Balchem Plant Nutrition business activities. Lead the management of industry trade shows and other exhibitions. Provide market insight and analysis and manage support for the Balchem sales team. Provide Creative Services including Graphic Design, Web/Digital/Social Media maintenance, Branding, Packaging and Marketing Campaigns & Initiatives. Occasional overnight travel for trade shows and key customer visits to share market insights and support sales team with product demonstrations.
- Identify and analyze key growth markets that support the overall marketing and business strategies
- Utilize industry market databases to identify new trends in the target markets
- Work jointly with Director in developing annual marketing strategy
- Lead in developing new branding, advertising campaigns and creative development
of concepts for taking new products and services to market
- Lead in concept & content development, layout, design/graphics and development of marketing materials, presentations, web site graphics, e-blasts and other marketing communications to reflect the services and products of the company to customers
- Website maintenance, updates & analytics, as well as content development/maintaining
social media presence & conducting online surveys for customers as well as internally
for the company
- Lead with creating and proofing PowerPoint presentations, flyers, brochures, and other marketing collateral.
- Manage the creation, sourcing & producing of branded promotional merchandising items
- Lead the planning, scheduling, organizing and co-coordinating company exhibitions
and marketing events
- Support of customer demos, including presentation preparation, shipment of demo kits,
and making sure marketing attributes are properly communicated, in a timely manner
- Lead the advertising and promotional activity for initiatives related to trade events, new product development and demos
- Bachelor's Degree required preferable in business, marketing or communications
- Should be highly organized, able to manage multiple projects and possess excellent time management skills
- Proactive approach to working, solution oriented and willing to go the extra mile
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, most importantly: Illustrator & Photoshop, Web
(basic HTML/CSS), Web Content Management Systems (Joomla or WordPress), Constant Contact, Social Media Including; LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram
- Works efficiently with multiple teams, able to work calmly under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Should exhibit great analytical skills, resourcefulness and creativity
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should possess forward thinking, proactive approach and problem-solving skills
- Ability to listen to intended details attentively and execute accordingly
- Knowledge or experience in the food industry is a plus`
- 10+ years of experience preferable in the agricultural industry
Balchem is committed to a workplace culture that values and promotes diversity, inclusion, equal employment opportunities, and a work environment free of harassment and hostility.