Sterile Processing Tech (Days / 8's) Soin Medical
Job ID: 2021-28698
# of Openings: 1
Category: Sterile Processing Tech
Soin Medical Center
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether its by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
- Performs decontamination on instruments, equipment, and other items as needed.
- Sorts and cleans instruments and equipment by hand and/or washer/disinfectant.
- Assembles, wraps, and packages instruments, instrument trays, and supplies.
- Sterilizes instruments and supplies using STERRAD, steam and ethylene oxide gas sterilizers as trained.
- Picks instruments, instrument trays, supplies, in a timely matter for surgery.
- Performs basic computer functions using a Windows based system as needed.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Previous related experience and certification strongly preferred.