IP Resource Physical Therapist - Hamilton - IP Rehab Unit Therapy - PRN/Days
Job ID: 2020-21682
Type: Resource (PRN)
# of Openings: 2
Fort Hamilton Hosp
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether its by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
- Serves as a member of the interdisciplinary team. Provides physical therapy evaluation to determine the extent of functional limitations relevant to the diagnosis.
- Develops treatment plan that is targeted and adjusted to decrease or eliminate the functional limitations.
- Uses the physical elements of thermotherapy, electrotherapy, exercise, postural training/biomechanics gait training, soft tissue mobilization, and independent living skills training for treatment.
- Objectively documents progress in elimination of symptoms and restoration of function. Is involved with a full spectrum of patients, including teenager, adult and geriatric populations.
- Provides supervision and direction to physical therapist assistants to assure that patient goals and objectives are met.
- Reports directly to the Manager of PM&R with indirect supervision from the Lead Physical Therapist.
Applicants Must Have:
- Graduation from an accredited school of physical therapy required.
- Doctorate preferred.
- Must be licensed or eligible for license by the State of Ohio.
- License must be posted in primary work site
Seeking PRN physical therapist position for new inpatient rehab unit. Preferred experience includes inpatient rehab and/or actue care.