Patient Transporter - Xenia - Radiology Administration - PT/Days
Job ID: 2020-24191
# of Openings: 1
Category: Patient Care Support
Greene Memorial Hospital
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether its by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
- Escort/Transport patients to and from nursing units, treatment and diagnostic areas safely and with respect for privacy and confidentiality as assigned.
- Correctly identifies patients, transport via wheelchair, cart, or bed to the requested destination.
- Recognizes their limitations and obtains additional information and assistance as needed.
- Ability to push, pull, and lift.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- BLS certification