See all jobs in Waco TX
Job Location: Waco, TX
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: The Envases Group is a worldwide supplier of quality packaging solutions. The Envases Group is divided into three packaging divisions - PET Packaging, Aluminum Beverage Packaging and Food & Industrial Packaging - each with special competences within their field to serve customers the best way possible.
Our core value is to supply high quality packaging solutions, always striving for growing our business in order to be the market leader in the markets we operate in.
Envases Group is expanding global presence by the plan to open its first aluminum beverage can production and distribution center in Waco, Texas. The Waco operation will focus on aluminum beverage containers commonly used for soft drinks, beers, energy drinks, teas and non-carbonated beverages.
Thank you for having interest in our employment opportunities.
REQ NUMBER: INF-21-00003
CATEGORY: Information Technology
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 1
POSITION: Information Systems Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Information Technology Systems Administrator. This position is responsible for day-to-day management of the IT environment, including the coordination and oversight of projects relating to system development and/or equipment. The position will lead IT projects efficiently and effectively to support the company's users with company communication and IT infrastructure and systems. This position reports to the Finance Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
DISCLAIMER: The above job functions are meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
- Manage all aspects of the implementation and operation of information and functional systems for the plant facility, including software applications, network, phone systems and end-user computers
- Provide help desk and technical services assistance to on-site and remote employees
- Provide technical support to the company website and maintenance, publication software, and maintaining corporate presentation standards
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to assure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance; assure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Implement, maintain, and ensure maximum uptime for telephone and audiovisual systems
- Ensure security of information technology assets, data, network access, and backup systems and supervise agreed audits to verify security of internal and external systems.
- Act in alignment with users needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational growth
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and maintain and IT roadmap
- Manage annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness; assist in the selection and ordering of any system related equipment and hardware for the site facility
- Apply corporate infrastructure policies and configurations per user identified and approved access levels, accounts and system permissions
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedules for information technology projects
- Bring consistency to project execution and life cycle management of systems.
- Install, configure and maintain server hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, application, and network connectivity issues
- Maintain server environments to maximize availability and performance
- Maintain software service packs and patches for assigned systems
- Update and resolve helpdesk request/incidents per established procedures
- Respond and report on project specifications
- Research and report root cause analysis regarding hardware and software applications
- Communicate with vendors for problem resolution as needed
- Document procedures
- Maintain competent knowledge of systems, procedures, and relationships within the company; and maintain technical knowledge through continuing education and training efforts
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field
- Minimum 3+ years' experience as a systems administrator/analyst; or relevant experience
- Prefer information technology experience and support of systems in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent knowledge of information technology general controls, data and cyber security computer hardware/software, and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Demonstrate experience leading and/or managing IT projects
- Direct experience with and managing ERP systems
- Understanding and experience with managing data network and telecommunication systems
- Understanding and experience with managing IT infrastructure including systems, personal computing, help desk, servers, and printers
- Ability to effectively communicate technology, infrastructure and process needs and requirements with all personnel level; oral and written communication
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to maintain accurate, detailed records that will be audited periodically
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once with tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be a self-starter and have the desire and ability to take ownership and responsibility with little direction
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible, and advance existing skill sets to be able to serve future office needs in additional capacities
- Ability to be pragmatic in decision making; requires high integrity
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Ability to take direction, coaching and act positively to improve performance
- Prefer Bilingual verbal and written communication skills in English & Spanish
- Preference will be given to qualified local candidates
ENVIRONMENTAL & PHYSICAL FACTORS: The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the position(s). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Works primarily indoors in a well-lighted air-conditioned office. Daily contact with the public, departmental personnel and vendors. Frequent sitting, standing, walking and occasional bending. May lift, carry, pull / push, and reach for supplies and on occasion lifting (up to 15 lbs.) while performing various aspects of the job. Position requires the capability of managing stress effectively; work is fast paced and can be demanding. Work requires organizing; prioritizing; accuracy and attention to detail. Flexibility in order to assist with/coordinate a variety of projects and activities and to adapt standard methods and procedures to differing conditions; works in high volume fast paced environment. Employee often works independently.
HOURS / SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm; present to fulfill job duties & meet operational demands/support; schedule may vary depending on plant operational needs thus flexibility is required which could include long days, occasional evening & weekends; regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position; position may require travel to meetings, conferences, workshops or other facilities.
EOE STATEMENT: Envases Commerce LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits employment discrimination practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.