See all jobs in Coopersburg PA
Job Location: Coopersburg, PA
Region: North America
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Electrical Engineer focused on RF Design at our worldwide headquarters in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania. In this position, you will be a key part of the wireless engineering team and grow your skillsets while helping develop innovative RF electrical designs, wireless system blocks, and protocol enhancements for our wireless control systems. You will have an opportunity to develop your passion for RF technology, learning from experts who have generated innovative solutions, maintaining our market position as the world leader in RF lighting and shading systems.
You will join a dynamic group - learning from experiences and from one another. We are continuously exploring new technologies, computing techniques, innovative hardware implementations, and process improvements. The products and systems you develop are destined for use in exciting residential and commercial environments.
- Utilize your problem-solving abilities to develop new and innovative RF circuit designs
- Collaborate with engineers from different disciplines to design robust and reliable RF solutions that adhere to the constraints of real products
- Support existing products and systems by resolving manufacturing issues, part obsolescence challenges and supply chain shortages
- Leverage your technical expertise to make meaningful contributions to the business by weighing in on project actions, risks, opportunities, and timelines
- Work in close partnership with RF team members to maximize the team's effectiveness by seeking guidance from peers and seniors when needed and offering help in areas where you have established expertise.
- Assure a high standard of quality in your own work while leveraging the RF team to ensure adherence to established RF design principles and testing practices
- Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Degree in Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering with a minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Master's degree or bachelor's degree with one or more years of industry experience in the field of electrical engineering, with a focus in RF design
- Hands-on experience with various electrical and RF testing equipment
- Hands-on experience with circuit design and testing of analog and/or wireless circuits is a plus
- Experience with wireless communications at 2.4 GHz is a plus
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, visit our website at www.lutron.com.