Senior Warehouse Technician
If you like to be active while on the job and enjoy working behind the scenes, keep reading!
As a Senior Warehouse Technician with Under Canvas, you will be essential in the behind the scenes magic of connecting people with beautiful locations. You will be part of a team that is responsible for ordering, receiving, and maintaining proper inventory levels, pre-packing, quality control, filling customer orders with on time accuracy, and the delivery of goods with the use of trucks and large trailers. This is a full-time position based in our Belgrade. MT warehouse.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome delivery trucks.
- Receive and track shipments.
- Embark merchandise in delivery trucks using appropriate tools.
- Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise.
- Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times.
- Tag and label merchandise.
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures?and standards.
- Prepare all orders for shipment.
- Record and manage impaired or damaged merchandise items.
- Operate adequate merchandise management equipment, including a forklift.
WHAT IT TAKES
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2-3 years of warehouse experience.
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision.
- Forklift certification.
- Ability to execute daily tasks with little supervision.
- Ability to lift 40-60lbs regularly.
- Prior warehouse and inventory system experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- High motivated self-starter with strong integrity.
- Extremely conscientious of details and timeliness.
- Strong people skills including the ability to effectively oversee the work of other team members as well as collaborate with our sales team and vendors.
- Pride in contributing to an important job and enthusiasm for efficient warehouse and inventory processes.
- Ability to deliver goods with the use of truck and trailer (i.e., gooseneck, bumper pull).
- Solid computer skills.
WHY UNDER CANVAS
- Contribute to a growing company while earning competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plans. Learn, grow, and collaborate with team members in a values-driven culture.