Job ID: 2021-1696
# of Openings: 1
The Graphic Designer should be a motivated highly organized individual who knows the importance of a consistent brand voice. This incumbent will work alongside the marketing department and bring a fresh eye to our current marketing initiatives. The Graphic Designer will hold the responsibility of managing all of our creative design needs making sure to follow all brand guidelines.
- Conceptualizes and designs original logos, brand identity materials and branded packaging for all company entities, initiatives and products/services
- Conceptualizes and designs content for traditional communications, including advertising, billboards, signage, displays, invitations, promotional materials, brochures and advertising collateral
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Conceptualizes and designs content for digital communications, including display, social media, onsite digital platforms, company websites, blog posts, e-marketing, digital advertising and social media
- Conceptualizes and designs content for internal company communications, including emails, newsletters, presentations, posters, documents, forms, branding guidelines, templated documents, company communications, learning management & training materials
- Conceptualize and designs storyboard for external marketing videos and internal communications videos
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Review designs for errors and amend final designs to managers comments and gain full approval
- Working with creative staff to formulate and pitch concepts to managers and the marketing team
- Meeting tight deadlines based on the project needs
- Project scoping: understanding what is needed by creating a standard operating procedure to obtain a clear brief in order to meet creative design expectations and deadlines
- Assist with uploading and organizing content on AutoNation Digital Asset Manager Conceptualizes and designs content for external and internal special events, including event communication emails, invitations, collateral, and communication updates
- Working with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words
- Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice ensure that all designs uphold the standards of the brand
- Schedule, prioritize and brief the team on the status of projects regularly utilizing project management platforms to provide accurate timelines
- Monitors major U.S. housing news and trends for enhancing own knowledge of the industry, and for discovering potential new content ideas for design assignments
- Master an understanding of Warren Henrys audience, creative vision and brand guidelines
- A strong, dynamic portfolio showcasing a refined design aesthetic.
- Some experience with UX and UI, mobile UX is required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- Intermediate experience in email design and information design/data visualization.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive web design is required.
- Must have excellent writing skills and proficient on social media platforms (specifically LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook).
- Working knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.
- Ability to travel to dealership locations.
- Must have a passion for social media and photography with a creative mindset that shows in all images and videos on a daily basis.
- Must have the confidence and knowledge to suggest new social strategies to the marketing department.
- Ability to meet firm deadlines, multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to maintain professionalism.
- Computer skills required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Proper email and telephone etiquette.
- Valid driver license.