See all jobs in Arlington VA
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Categories: Fundraising and Partnership Development
Req ID: 4973
Stand Together builds mission-driven partnerships with individuals, companies, and foundations to drive change in education, communities, business, public policy, and politics that empowers people to improve their lives. We are building a movement of principled business and philanthropic leaders who maximize the value of their contribution of time, talent, and resources to inspiring and equipping principled social-change entrepreneurs to bring us closer to a society of mutual benefit by eliminating injustice of all kinds. We are looking for colleagues committed to advancing our mission with energy, commitment, and passion for what they do.
Stand Together is looking for an exceptionally organized self-starter to join the Planned Giving team as a Senior Associate. In this role you'll work across the development team (Partnerships, Direct Marketing, Donor Communications, Mid-level, Events, etc) to coordinate and support our development efforts in a fast-paced environment. You will play an important role in equipping Planned Giving advisors to engage in successful donor interactions and strategies and be responsible for driving multiple projects and efforts across the finish line.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Track action items, prepare the team and their collaborators for strategy and donor briefings, and coordinate meetings for the team with internal and external partners
- Collaborate with your Planned Giving and development teammates to successfully drive projects to completion on time
- Facilitate and engage information sharing across a multitude of internal teams
- Help execute regular donor communications, working with the communications team to understand priorities
- Ensure data integrity through capturing and tracking relevant information
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- 3+ years' of professional experience in development, sales, partnerships, project coordinator or similar role
- Excellent attention to detail and intellectual curiosity
- High degree of organization and demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks to completion, ideally across a matrixed or dispersed team
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset toward identifying opportunities
- Commitment to the organization's vision
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference.
Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential.
Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds-including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy-to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management (MBM ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color,race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.