LET'S GET CONNECTED!
Our Premier Wireless Team sets us apart from other wireless providers. Premier Wireless, an authorized agent of UScellular, has continuously grown and expanded with the philosophy that YOU and YOUR SALES TEAM MATTER! We value hard work, positivity, and professionalism.
At Premier Wireless, we are Video Gamers, Techies, Movie Buffs, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Homebodies, Bookworms, Adventurers, Musicians, Crafters, Overachievers, and Animal Lovers. Each of us belong. Our diverse work family attracts new talent and keeps us around for a long time. Be a part of a diverse work team who uses their influence and creativity to change the way our customers see and use innovative technology.
We want YOU as a Retail Store Manager on our Premier Wireless' (an authorized agent of US Cellular) Team!
As a Retail Store Manager at Premier Wireless, an authorized agent of UScellular, you will be an Innovator, Influencer, Contributor, and Change Maker!
SIGN ON BONUS!
Pay: Salaried exempt; pay based on experience; potential to earn bonuses, commissions, and sales incentives.
Employee Discounts: Employee pricing on phone plans, brand name devices, and accessories.
- Premier Wireless pays over 70% of your monthly health insurance premium.
- Premier Wireless offers voluntary dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life & AD&D insurance.
- Premier Wireless matches 2% of 401(k) contributions.
- Premier Wireless offers Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay.
- Premier Wireless offers paid Bereavement Leave.
- Premier Wireless offers paid Jury Duty Leave.
- Premier Wireless offers Tuition Reimbursement.
- Premier Wireless offers a PTO Donation Program.
As a Retail Store Manager at Premier Wireless, you will:
- Deliver outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the US Cellular brand.
- Motivate sales team to meet or exceed sales performance goals by following UScellular's prescribed selling methods.
- Drive Sales Performance.
- Manage the operations, staffing, and sales/profit goals of store.
- Manage store inventory.
- Maintain store appearance.
- Manage work schedules within established budgets for optimal store coverage.
- Recruit, hire, train, praise, counsel, coach, discipline, review, and terminate employees.
As a Retail Store Manager at Premier Wireless, you will have:
- Required: 12-18 months of sales management experience.
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree and 12-18 months of sales management experience.
Join Premier Wireless, an authorized agent of UScellular, in the everchanging wireless industry - where YOU and YOUR SALES TEAM matter!