See all jobs in Melville NY
Job Location: Melville, NY
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25378
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for all aspects of proposal writing. As part of the Canon Solutions America Bid Marketing Team, prepares responses to Requests For Proposal (RFP's) in support of the Sales Team.
- Interviews knowledge experts.
- Writes and edits Requests For Proposal's (RFP's) content.
- Reviews RFPs and coordinates their response.
- Provides content for a proposal library to aid future responses.
- Supports initiatives of the Bid Marketing Team, including improving processes and content.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Finance or a related area required.
- Experience in business writing, including RFP experience; grant writing experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (writing, editing and interviewing).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of technology solutions a plus.
- Knowledge of Visio and RFP software a plus.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.