See all jobs in Schaumburg IL
Job Location: Schaumburg, IL
US-IL-Schaumburg | US-NJ-Burlington
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25199
Position Type: Full-Time
Under close supervision, responsible for the administration and billing of service agreements. Works in a collaborative environment with Sales, other administrative departments and Service Management while always keeping the customers' requirements and satisfaction as a top priority.
- Reviews and validates pricing and terms of service agreements and purchase orders.
- Responsible for submitting customer Portal Billings.
- Handles routine dispute resolution and resolves all internal and customer inquiries through phone, email and customer ticketing system in a timely manner; escalates unresolved issues to Lead or Supervisor.
- retrieves purchase orders for contract renewal.
- Ensures payments are booked correctly. Complete more complex reporting required by the accounts.
- Coordinates payments between CFS and Canon Solutions America; reviews and tracks in-sourcingpayments. Facilitates all Waive Requests from CFS. Processes contract termination at End of Life; works closely with Collection Team.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training but little to no experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college strongly preferred. 0 - 1 year of experience.
- Prior administration experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required along with effective analytical ability.
- ERP experience preferred.
- Ability to complete a high volume of data entry with robust problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Ability to work overtime required, especially at month end.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.