See all jobs in Louisville KY
Job Location: Louisville, KY
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25244
Position Type: Full-Time
Advanced proficiency in site operations and procedures with ability to assign tasks to colleagues and manage responsibilities within the team.
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer concerns.
- Promptly reviews and responds to management and client requests via emails, phone calls, text messages and verbal.
- Strong focus on providing good customer service.
- Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to ensure all account processes are properly recorded.
- Oversees workflow and job balance between staff and ensures tasks are completed within account SLA requirements.
- Responsible for communicating and training team in changes to workflow or procedure.
- Oversees and manages daily and monthly records on service activity.
- Effectively communicates with the client and staff.
- Where appropriate, may serve as main point of contact to the client for daily activity and participate in client meetings on account activity.
- Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center, Copier Maintenance, Inventory based on assigned location.
- Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to provide coverage when short-staffed.
- Site responsibility and location of coverage may change based on client and/or division needs.
Copy/Print Production/Copy Center:
-Responsible for prompt and accurate reproduction of all print requests.
-Reviews electronic file for print readiness, prints documents, punches, binds, assembles, sorts, laminates and performs pre-delivery quality control check.
-Receives, logs, delivers and tracks all activity for reporting purposes.
-Responds to customer requests.
-Performs routine upkeep and basic maintenance of equipment.
-Records and tracks customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests.
-Performs daily convenience care functions as needed.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Good computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending, walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.