See all jobs in Boulder CO
Job Location: Boulder, CO
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25361
Category: Field Service
Position Type: Full-Time
This position is located in Centennial, CO
This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Mondays and Wednesday and an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
Services and maintains Canon Solutions America supported products in accordance with Service and Parts Standards to achieve efficiency and a high level of customer satisfaction. Performs routine maintenance according to documented standards and assists with installations. Unresolved problems will be escalated in accordance with standard procedures.
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors.
- Reports to manager product failure trends and serviceability issues, with necessary supported documentation, ensuring accurate information and record keeping.
- Meets customer demands by providing efficient, responsive and accurate Field/Shop/on-site maintenance.
- Properly maintains all technical information, FSR's, Expense Reports, and Canon property assigned.
- Possesses good customer communication and satisfaction skills.
- Responsible for maintaining the performance of assigned machines.
- Responsible for maintaining performance at a level which helps to achieve the branch/district's overall metric targets.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- No experience required.
- Possess a basic understanding of internet environments. Successful completion of the 120-day introductory period and completion of the PDIF new hire class.
- Requires some travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be in a mobile activity more than 50% of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling).
Targeted salary range for this role is $40,000-$55,000.
Canon Software America - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.