See all jobs in Schaumburg IL
Job Location: Schaumburg, IL
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25350
Category: Customer Service/Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Under close supervision, responsible for the administration and billing of service agreements. Works in a collaborative environment with Sales, other administrative departments and Service Management while always keeping the customers' requirements and satisfaction as a top priority.
- Interacts with customers regularly to ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Reviews and validates pricing and terms of service agreements and purchase orders.
- Responsible for entering and updating service agreement billing and terms in custom operating system.
- Handles routine dispute resolution and resolves all internal and customer inquiries through phone, email and customer ticketing system in a timely manner; escalates unresolved issues to Lead or Supervisor.
- Retrieves and enters meter reads; retrieves purchase orders for contract renewal.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training but little to no experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college strongly preferred. 0 - 1 year of experience.
- Prior administration experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required along with effective analytical ability.
- ERP experience preferred.
- Ability to complete a high volume of data entry with robust problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Ability to work overtime required, especially at month end.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.