Location: Spokane, WA
Zero dB Communications is a thriving company that specializes in splicing/testing and placing fiber optic cables. We are looking for a Fiber Optics Technician - Long Haul to join our fast-paced team. Job duties include splicing fiber optic cables, reading, creating and maintaining splicing schematics and diagrams, maintaining control of work site, maintaining accurate splicing and field notes, supporting project timelines, and inspecting, designing and providing accurate staking sheets for projects. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned.
Whats in it for you?
- Excellent pay based on experience
- Benefits available after 30 days + 401k match
- Opportunity to gain valuable working skills
- Do something new every day!
Pay: Great pay! Up to $20.00 - $35.00 per hour based upon previous skills and experience.
FULL Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, long-term disability, employee assistance program, 401k with company match and company paid premiums for short-term disability and life insurance.
Meet the minimum requirements:
- At least 1 year of previous experience in the fiber optic field is required.
- Valid drivers license with a driving record that meets companys minimum safety standard.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft applications.
- In-depth understanding of technology-based services, products and networking.
- Experience in Project Management a plus.
- Desirable work experience includes field engineering and project lead responsibility.
- Able to meet physical requirements: climb ladders, work in confined spaces and/or various heights, lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., squat, kneel, bend, crawl and stand for long periods of time.
- Employee, including any tools and/or equipment that is carried, must be able to remain within the weight requirements of a 300-pound ladder.
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather.
- Self-starter with positive attitude and willingness to work.
- Required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- 8-12 hours shift, Monday Friday
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, evenings and overtime, as needed
- Travel is required and will be up to 90% of the assigned duties.
- No out-of-pocket expense for business needs.
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable driving record.
If you are a self-starter and have a strong work ethic, we would like you to join our team. Contact our friendly Talent Engagement staff for more details!
To Apply, Contact:
Zero dB Communications