City Fitness is looking to employee an experienced and highly motivated culinary wizard, with a creative mind and entrepreneurial spirit! We need an eager go-getter to help us rebrand and relaunch our shake bar, to include a variety of health conscious nutrient packed caf offerings, to support the health & wellness initiatives of our communities. This role will manage our food service options across all locations, including menu curation, brand management, product marketing, and staff training and program development.The opportunity of a life time is waiting for you today! Apply Now!
City Fitness proudly offers competitive pay based on experience and certified qualifications. Other employment benefits include:
City Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Complimentary gym membership
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Enhanced Paid-Time Off
- Employee discounts and community partnership perks
- GED or High School Equivalency
- Food Serv-Safe certification
- Previous experience in food prep management- line cook, chef managers, or other kitchen supervisor roles
- Demonstrative Knowledge and understanding of financial aspects of business operations
- Proficient use in Microsoft (Excel, Word) and Google Documents/Forms required. Ability to track inventory using a spreadsheet and perform basic data entry with strict attention to detail
- Must possess basic financial/ budgeting skills
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position that requires a physical onsite presence and a minimum of 40 scheduled hours per work week. Unless otherwise specified, days of work are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties or special projects demand. Changes in schedule must be approved prior, in writing, by the direct supervisor.
This position requires a medium to moderate amount of travel. This role is expected but not limited to travel between all locations as the job duties demand.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position requires additional screening as a condition of hire.