Responsible for all phases involved in the process of scanning and indexing retail documents. Is accountable for the accuracy and completeness of scanning, indexing, file storage and scanned document storage.
Pay range for this hourly position is $12.65 - $18.97 with a progressive benefit package.
Performs essential duties and responsibilities in the following areas which may include, but are not limited to those listed and are subject to change:
- Adheres to the Credit Union's core values and Service Standards in carrying out GreenState's mission and vision.
- Demonstrates a positive member service (internal and external) focus at all times, greeting members and guests with a smile and eye contact immediately upon their arrival, using their name or acknowledging them, and thanking them for their business.
- Demonstrates teamwork in all interactions with coworkers and in the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures confidentiality of member and employee information.
- Responsible for coordinating with the Retail Processing Superivsor regarding document retrieval for the purpose of scanning, indexing and file storage.
- Responsible for accurately scanning and indexing (or indexing already scanned) documents sent from branches or departments of the credit union as described in the scanning and indexing procedures manual.
- Responsible for organizing, communicating, and executing special document imaging projects, as needed.
- Ensures neatness and organization of loan file/document storage.
- Plays a vital role in enriching the community by participating in community service organizations and/or credit union sponsored events, on an annual basis.
- High scanning and indexing accuracy with extreme attention to detail.
- Self directed nature, ability to work independent of supervision, and ability to follow directions.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Ability to operate related computer applications and office equipment.
- Maturity and discretion to handle confidential information.
- Reports to work punctually, works all scheduled hours, and works overtime as necessitated by business demand.
- Must be bondable.
- High school diploma or the equivalent (i.e. GED).