Solace Insurance, a trusted choice agency, has been in business for over 35 years. We offer a positive work environment and prefer a minimum of 5 years of prior Florida insurance experience for our team members. We are looking for a licensed agent with Florida commercial market experience to join our team and help us to service, retain, and grow our commercial book! If you are looking for an opportunity and want to grow with us, please send your resume for consideration. Working remotely is an option. Benefits after 90 days.
- Be responsive & able to multi-task
- Have good phone & computer skills
- Be experienced in FL commercial markets
- Have a solid foundation of commercial insurance knowledge
- Possess an Active 2-20 FL license or FL Non-resident P&C license; additional designation preferred
- Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends
- Respond within standard of service to new business opportunities & policy change requests
- Calculates and quotes premium rates for recommended policies
- Develops long-term relationships with underwriters.
- Perform renewal retention workflows
- Assist department in meeting/exceeding production & retention goals
Salary $45,000 - $55,000 base salary per year based on experience
- Active Florida 220 Insurance License or FL Non-Resident P & C license
- Minimum Experience: 3 Years, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred Experience: 5+ Years.