Sales Associate - Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia
Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia is looking to hire a Sales Associate who strives to meet daily, weekly and monthly vehicle sales quotas. Sales Associates assist customers by demonstrating how to operate a vehicle, providing test drives and identifying costs associated with the purchase.
- Assisting customers who enter the dealership, answering their questions and helping them select a vehicle that is right for their needs.
- Selling a minimum number of vehicles based on the goals and objectives defined by the sales manager.
- Explaining product performance, application and benefits to prospects and describing all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Offering test drives to all prospects and following dealership procedure to obtain proper identification prior to test drive.
- Keeping abreast of new products, features and accessories available, and translating their benefits to customers. Attending product and sales training courses.
- Referring closed deals to the finance and insurance (F&I) manager along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.).
- Preparing sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicles operating features, warranty and paperwork.
- Introducing customers to service department personnel to emphasize the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealerships service department.
- Following up on all post delivery items including tag/title work, and any special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
- Maintaining a buyer follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- As with all our positions, Sales Associates are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent, but a College Degree is strongly preferred.
- Sales Associates should have excellent communication skills, be organized and able explain the products, their features and benefits compared to competing brands.
- A valid state sales license is often required.
- A strong background in business, computers, and marketing will prove itself useful.
Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia offers excellent benefits, including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, advancement opportunities and much more.
Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.