See all jobs in Azle TX
Job Location: Azle, TX
** $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME RN POSITIONS **
Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified R egistered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
Texas Health A zle is 36 bed small community hospital that provides exceptional care to Suburban areas of Azle, Lake Worth, Springtown and surrounding areas. Texas Health Azle is a Joint Commission - Certified Level III Stroke Center a Level IV Trauma Center and accredited Chest Pain Management facility. Come be part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here!
- Work location: Texas Health Azle, 108 Denver Trail, Azle TX 76020
- Work environment: Med/surg Department (29 bed) provides high quality of care to a wide variety of patients with diagnosis and diseases such as pneumonia, diabetes, general surgery, appendectomy, bowel surgeries, ortho, hips/knee surgeries, cardiac chest pains, etc.
- Work hours: Full-time, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Salary range: $26.50 - $50.82 per hour (based on relevant experience)
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for eligible RN's (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency (required)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS - upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- ACLS - within 90 days required
- NIHSS - National Institute of Health Stroke Certification - within 6 months of hire preferred
- CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training - within 60 days of hire
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
- Two (2)+ years of RN experience in med/surg acute care setting preferred
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism
- have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
assesses the patient
plans the care of the patient
intervenes as appropriate
evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
- A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to THIS EMAIL .
Primary Location: Azle
Job: RN/Registered Nurse
Organization: Texas Health Azle 108 Denver Trail Azle TX 76020
Shift: Night Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard