Quincy Recycles Green Bay team is growing fast!
Be a part of the fastest-growing waste and recycling company in the country. Quincy Recycle provides a huge value to our manufacturing partners across all industries. We have a positive and fun team that works and plays hard with a family-like culture.
Quincy Recycle is in the business of solving waste stream problems for manufacturers. We handle paper, plastic, and metal recyclables and help our clients build sustainable waste reduction processes within their businesses. We are also a major supplier and buyer of Gaylord boxes. With in-house logistics, equipment distribution, and food waste processing, we are a one-stop shop in helping our partners maximize their financial and sustainability goals.
We have multiple locations across the Midwest and a growing network of affiliates that are uniquely positioned to help clients of all sizes, from coast to coast and beyond.
Whats In It For You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Nights/Weekends
- 2021 Equipment
- Drop & Hook Freight
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Flex Spending
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Daily/Weekly Activities: QRP Logistics, a Quincy Recycle subsidiary, has a dedicated truck driver position available in Green Bay, Wisconsin area. The successful candidate will support our growing recycling business within a short radius of Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Full-Time, Monday- Friday with the opportunity for overtime.
- Loading/Unloading of semi-trailers
- Baling/Weighing and documenting different materials
- Processing and/or unloading and dumping material into bunkers
- Operating forklifts and skid steer loaders
- Daily maintenance and clean-up of equipment
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Class A CDL with air brake endorsement
- Experience with 53' trailers
- 25 years or older
- 2+ years of experience
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Clean motor vehicle record
- Successful completion of a physical, drug screen and background testing