See all jobs in Cincinnati OH
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati, OH 45202Full-time
Salary: $29 to $33 per hour
Omnia360 Facility Solutions is a full-service provider of customized and cost-efficient integrated facility solutions for corporate office, health care, education, and industrial-focused organizations. Our mission is to maximize the client's productivity and profitability through a unique blend of site-based service and customized solutions. Our integrated facility solutions include site based, mobile, bundled services, project management and managed services/vendor platforms.
Join Us! Great people make great teams. We're always looking to add to our outstanding workforce. Tradition that you can trust At Omnia360, facility management is in our DNA. Founding family members, Mike and Dan Viox, and Steve Aker have spent their combined 120-year careers working in every facet of construction and facilities maintenance. As a full-service provider of customized and integrated solutions, we work closely with our clients, carefully managing their facilities so they don't have to.
Responsibilities: In a typical week you could perform:
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on controls, pumps, heating, ventilation and related equipment
- Respond to Emergency maintenance requests
- Inspect, troubleshoot and perform repairs and replacements on equipment
- Utilize CMMS work order system
- Off-hour emergency duties
- And more...
- Possess outstanding customer service skills and attitude
- High school diploma or GED
- OR 3 to 5 years of Commercial HVAC/R experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must have the ability to complete required safety classes
- Personal hand tools a plus
- Must have current HVAC and EPA License
- Valid Driver's License
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Generous paid vacation that begins to accrue on your first day
- Nine paid holidays
- Paid Weekly
- Education reimbursement
- Competitive salary
Why Should You Apply?
- You can advance. Our people are developed from within and whenever possible, offered new opportunities. We always look to our own first.
- You will enjoy excellent growth, development and training opportunities.
- You should work for a company that respects and appreciates their people.
Please visit our Career Portal at https://www.omnia360fs.com/join-us/ to view and apply for any open positions.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position. Omnia360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.