See all jobs in Madison WI
Job Location: Madison, WI
Location: Madison, WI, United States
Job Identification: 1108
Job Schedule: Full time
Myriad Genetics, Inc. is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular tests for the purposes of determining disease risk, diagnosis, prognosis, progression, pharmacogenomics, and guiding treatment decisions.
The Myriad One Account Executive position is a unique opportunity to be on the leading edge of an industry defining products. At Myriad Genetics, Inc., you will have the chance to build a career with an organization that defines it's culture by putting patients and people first. Myriad One Account Executives will manage and grow their assigned territory under the direction of the Myriad One National Sales Manager.
- Increase Myriad test orders for assigned business unit and product(s); identify and implement an action plan to drive growth
- Grow weekly order volumes by teaching, tailoring, and taking control of customer conversations in community, large group, and academic practice settings
- Offer unique perspectives to customers, drive two-way communication with targeted physicians, learn and understand practice value and economic drivers and influence customers to adopt a different approach to disease assessment, treatment and decision making
- Identify, develop, and manage commercial relationships with key opinion leaders and other key healthcare professionals
- Identify and capitalize on commercial opportunities for growth within a specific region or geography - predominately in the traditional out-patient practices, but also inclusive of institutions, local insurance payors, physician groups, long term care facilities, etc.
- Manage full lifecycle of the product sales process, including new business development and lead generation via programs and other initiatives
- Attending local tradeshows, industry conferences and networking events
- Staying current on industry and marketplace trends in assigned therapeutic area
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of sales experience in diagnostic testing, molecular testing, medical device, and/or specialty pharmaceutical sales experience
- Specific knowledge in the following therapeutic areas is preferred: women's health, oncology, urology
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience required
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing commercial relationships with physicians, physician practices, patient advocacy groups and key opinion leaders
- Verifiable track record with building and growing a sales territory by managing the implementation of commercial programs and sales initiatives
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and work effectively under tight timelines and schedules
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Ability to sense the importance or impact of issues/situations and take appropriate actions
- Must be flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
- Must have the flexibility to work extra hours to meet corporate and departmental goals.
- Preferred product launch experience
- Working knowledge and application of HIPAA laws, privacy, and ethics surrounding patient privacy and information
- Demonstrates values and ethics that support Myriad's mission, goals, and professional code of conduct
- Ability to resist pressure to compromise corporate values despite pressure to make sales
- Uses discretion and professionalism as it relates to handling patient and physician information and documentation
- Track record of demonstrating integrity, even when inconvenient
- Must be flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
- Systems and Software - proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word and CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Ability to travel daily in the assigned territory and do overnights as needed
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets safe and satisfactory criteria per Myriad's motor vehicle driving record policy
About UsMyriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.