WATER TEST WELDER Brief Description: Now hiring welders with various experience levels. Preferred MIG, TIG and STICK experience; must have MIG and STICK experience.
1. Be able to startup and shutdown welding machines and fixtures. Must know the location of breakers boxes and power switches and have the ability to operate.
2. Ability to use overhead crane and obtain radiators from storage area and transfer them to the lifting eye station.
3. Ability to read tape measure in order to measure radiator.
4. Ability to read and interpret form OP-09-01.7for product special attachment requirements. Must have good reading and math skills.
5. Know how to mig, stick and tig weld in order to properly weld on attachments and repair leaks and other non-conforming problems.
6. Use crane to transfer products to water test using hand and eye coordination.
7. Be able to setup fixtures to accommodate radiator size in order to test radiator.
8. Transfer completed radiator to storage area.
8. Complete necessary production and quality forms demonstrating good reading, math, and penmanship skills.
9. Additional duties, not listed, may be assigned.
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.