See all jobs in Shaftsbury VT
Job Location: Shaftsbury, VT
Location: Shaftsbury, VT
Salary Interval: Full Time
Date Posted: 04/29/21
Peckham Industries delivers the highest quality materials and custom solutions to thousands of road construction and road maintenance customers throughout New York and New England. We have several Hot Mix Asphalt and Concrete Plants, Quarries and Terminals, as well as, a paving and reclamation division all located throughout the NY and New England area.
Thank you for your Interest in Peckham Industries. Please complete the application in its entirety and if you have a resume and/or cover letter, please upload a copy before submitting.
Dailey Precast, LLC, headquartered in Shaftsbury, VT specializes in the design and manufacturing of quality precast/prestressed concrete products. Our projects include parking structures, building exteriors, bridges, sports stadiums and retaining walls throughout Metro New
York/New Jersey, Upstate New York, and New England. The Accounting Manager is responsible for providing day-to-day oversight of the financial activities of the Company.
- Maintain and review of daily, monthly, and yearly cost and revenue for all construction projects
- Weekly updates of work backlog volume and revenues
- Coordinate and assist project managers with various construction contracts and billing.
- Oversee both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
- Coordinate with corporate finance on monthly closeout.
- Work with design and production to ensure accurate cost accounting and inventory.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent inter-personal skills and decision- making abilities, strong communication, organizational and documentation skills, and the ability to handle multiple assignments and meeting established deadlines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensivelisting of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for thisjob. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or related field.? 5+ of accounting or financial reporting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including strong MS Excel skills.
- Experience in job costing and accrual-based accounting method.
- Exposure to Viewpoint or similar ERP system.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Peckham Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Peckham, please contact THIS EMAIL .