See all jobs in Mansfield TX
Job Location: Mansfield, TX
Address: 1250 Heritage Pkwy
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to be located in our Mansfield, TX Manufacturing Facility.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer position is responsible for managing specific phases or aspects of a project as directed.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
1. Uses theoretical principals and judgment to evaluate and select adaptations (as needed) of standard techniques, procedures and criteria in order to design equipment, systems, and processes to meet project requirements.
2. Makes decisions on engineering problems and methods in order to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate work.
3. Performs work which includes complex resolution of conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of standard materials and difficult coordination requirements.
4. Conducts process capability studies for proposed equipment and systems. Reviews cost estimates and evaluates engineering proposals and specifications.
5. Develops and tests components, equipment, and systems applying principles and techniques of electrical, mechanical, and/or industrial engineering as needed.
6. Writes or assists others in writing technical reports to document engineering analysis and findings.
7. Prioritize projects to align with the goals of the various project teams and facilities.
8. Review the progress of all active projects on a consistent basis and work to maintain overall time lines.
9. Ensure that all work products provide for quality project outcomes downstream.
10. Be able to adapt and function in an environment of changing goals and priorities often under tight time constraints.
11. Maintain close contact with associated engineering groups, project teams and business units in other facilities.
12. Mentor and assist other engineers within the department or associated groups and project teams.
13. Work to minimize any manufacturing downtime, scrap or waste during project implementation.
14. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering from an ABET accredited institution or program with three (3) years of direct work experience or an Engineering degree from a related field and five (5) years of relevant work experience.
Must possess project team experience and demonstrated ability to communicate and contribute with all cross functional members, staff members and outside consultants.
Demonstrate strong technical, analytical, planning and organizational skills.
Ability to facilitate complex projects and solutions.
Ability to work with all internal departments, plants and facilities as well as outside vendors of finished goods and suppliers of components.
DISCLAIMER: This position may include exposure to radio frequencies that may be dangerous to individuals with a pacemaker, consult with your doctor.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.