See all jobs in Lincolnshire IL
Job Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Address: 450 Bond Street
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to be located in our Lincolnshire, IL Facility.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing Marketing projects working with Product Management, Engineers, Packaging, Graphics, and Sales with primary responsibilities for: New product launch sales materials, brochures, sales training, publicity, website and catalog content.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
1. Liaison with Product Management and supervise marketing core team members.
2. Work in conjunction with Product Management to create special promotional programs aimed at strategically driving incremental revenue growth.
3. Catalog/Product Literature: Develop promotional and sales literature. Maintain product and marketing and literature files. Manage literature inventories, initiate reordering of printed materials as needed in most economical manner with recognition of important business imperatives.
4. Work upstream to prepare products for launch and work within department to make other teams aware of impending product launches.
5. Provide commercial input to Product Management as part of New Product Development process, as well as provide input on the development of product strategies and commercialization plans for launch.
6. Execute all of the programs and features necessary for products to launch and provide direction so that other teams are in-synch with branding and overall strategies.
7. Create & update content for: KCMS catalog database for KleinTools.com, KleinConnection, HD product database.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelors degree and five (5) years related work experience. Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field preferred.
Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrate excellent organization and project management skills.
Ability to be an effective team player who can adapt to a dynamic environment.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Onsite Employee Fitness Center
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.